In Oklahoma the term used for deeds, mortgages, and related filings is usually "Land Records" and they are typically filed with the County Clerk. In addition to deeds and mortgages, depending on the county, these filings may also include liens, judgments, military discharges, bonds, trusts, child support enforcement orders, business registration such as assumed or fictitious business names, power of attorney filings, financing statements, Uniform Commercial Code filings, trusts, partnership documents, leases, Wills, and more.

We call these databases "Recorded Documents." Click on a link below to search available Oklahoma County Clerk / Recorder databases for deeds, mortgages, and other recorded documents. For marriage records not available online, contact the county clerk. Contact information for each clerk is listed below.

If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.

  • Oklahoma Deeds and Mortgages | Search Oklahoma County Clerk Records for Recorded Documents

Premium Databases

  • Oklahoma Criminal Records

    Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.