1) West Virginia Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search for criminal wants and warrants in West Virginia.
2) Free searches. West Virginia does not offer free online criminal court record databases. Limited free options include the resources below for federal inmate records; West Virginia Regional Jail Authority inmates; statewide registered offenders; federal criminal court records (through the inexpensive PACER system); Berkeley County court dockets; and Putnam County inmates.
3) Pay searches. Search the Circuit Express database for criminal cases from all West Virginia Circuit Courts. Sign up for 24 hour access or a monthly subscription.
4) West Virginia State Police. If you need a criminal history check for pre-employment, licensing, or housing, you can use this resource to find information on how to order a criminal record check from the West Virginia State Police (WVSP). Use this IDENTIGO link for more information or make an appointment to do a search.
5) Search Systems Premium Criminal Records. Use our Premium database of over 550 million local, state, national, and international records. Includes misdemeanor, felony, inmate, sex offender, terrorist, debarred person databases and exclusion lists. The cost to search the entire database is $14.95 and results are immediate. Or search West Virginia statewide felony and misdemeanor records from all 31 circuit courts for $9.95.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
|Court Records - West Virginia U.S. District Court PACER Pay Site|
PACER United States District Court criminal records for the Northern and Southern Districts of West Virginia.
|Court Records | Circuit Court Criminal Pay Site|
Subscription access to participating West Virginia Circuit Court criminal cases.
|Criminal Histories Information|
Information from the West Virginia State Police on how to order criminal histories.
|Inmates | Department of Corrections |
Department of Corrections database West Virginia inmates and offenders.
|Inmates | Regional Jail Authority |
West Virginia Regional Jail and Correctional Facility Authority inmate search.
|Sex Offenders |
Registered sex offenders and violent predators in West Virginia.
|Berkeley County Court Dockets |
Provided by the Berkeley County Prosecuting Attorney. View dockets with information including case number, date & time, prosecutor, defendant, and hearing type.
|Putnam County Inmates |
Search the Putnam County, West Virginia Western Regional Jail database by name for inmates.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.