Washington Criminal Records
1) Washington Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search for criminal wants and warrants in Washington.
2) Free searches - listed below. Washington provides free access to a number of different types of criminal record databases. We recommend starting with the resource below titled “Court Records | Criminal” to search an index of cases filed in the municipal, district, superior, and appellate courts. You can also use the resources below to search upcoming criminal court dates, state inmates, federal inmates, registered offenders, federal criminal court records (through the inexpensive PACER system), and arrests, inmates, crime maps, and criminal court records from available cities and counties.
3) Washington State Patrol. Order a criminal history report from the State Patrol Washington Access To Criminal History (WATCH) system. Includes conviction information, arrests less than one year old with pending dispositions, and information about registered and kidnap offenders. Name and Date of Birth online searches are $10 each. Mailed requests are $17. Notary requests cost an additional $10. Fingerprint-based searches are $26.
4) Search Systems Premium Criminal Records. Use our Search Systems Premium criminal record database to search over 500 million criminal court, inmate, and offender records, including over 75 national and international terrorist, excluded and debarred persons, exclusion lists, and most wanted databases. The cost to search the entire dataabse is $14.95 and results are immediate. You may instead search ur Washington State records for $9.95 that includes statewide District and Municipal Court misdemeanors going back 5 years, Superior Court felonies going back 5 years, Department of Corrections inmate records, and registered offenders.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
- Washington Criminal Records Free Search
|Court Records | PACER Federal District Courts Pay Site|
Register with the fee-based PACER system to search for Federal United States District Court criminal records for the Eastern and Western Districts of Washington. Search by case number, party name, filing date, or last update.
|Court Records | Superior Court Criminal Filings |
Search by name, case type, connection, cause, and/or years filed in Washington Superior Court Judgments and Superior Court Criminal, Civil, Domestic, Juvenile Offender, and Probate / Guardianship Court filings.
|Criminal Histories Pay Site|
Washington criminal conviction records and criminal history service from the Washington State Patrol.
|Inmates | VineLink |
VineLink database of inmates in Washington by facility, offender ID, name, date of birth, or age range.
|Offender Registry |
Search this Washington Association of Sheriffs and Police Chiefs database of Level II and Level III registered sex offenders by county, city, zip code, street, name, and/or type of conviction.
|Benton County Inmate Roster |
Click on the Daily Inmate Roster tab on the left to view the Benton County, Washington current inmate roster.
|Grays Harbor County Inmates |
Search for inmates in Grays Harbor County, Washington by name. View the daily roster, daily booking listing, and daily release listing.
Search Washington Department of Corrections current inmates by name or DOC number.
|Kitsap County Inmates |
Browse this Kitsap County, Washington Sheriff's County Jail Inmate Roster by name and booking number.
|Okanogan County Jail Booking Log |
Use this Okanogan County, Washington Sheriff's Office service to browse the booking log. Information is provided in Adobe Acrobat pdf format.
|Snohomish County Inmates - Jail Register |
The Snohomish County Corrections electronic register allows anyone with Internet access to find out who has been booked into jail (or released) in the past 24 hours, on what charge and how much bail is for the inmate.
|Spokane County | Inmates |
Reports of current inmates, recent arrests, and recent releases from the Spokane County Detention Center.
|Thurston County Inmates |
Search the Thurston County, Washington Sheriff's Office Corrections Facility by name for in-custody inmate information.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.