1) Utah Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search criminal most wanted and active warrant databases in Utah. Includes those from the Department of Corrections, Utah County, Salt Lake City, St. George, Weber County, Washington County, Brigham City, and more.
2) Free searches - listed below. Utah provides free access to a number of different types of criminal record databases. For free searches, we recommend starting with the resource below titled “Court Records | District Court Charges” to search criminal court records statewide since 1997. Also available below are resources for searching archived criminal case records; criminal pardon applications; state and federal inmates; statewide registered offenders; federal criminal court records (through the inexpensive PACER system); and arrest, inmate, court calendar, and criminal court records from available cities & counties.
3) State Courts XChange. The Utah State Courts XChange service provides a fee-based database of statewide District Court criminal misdemeanor and felony cases from the past 12-14 years. XChange also offers Justice Court filings.
4) Utah Department of Public Safety. Find information on how to order a criminal record history on yourself from the Department of Public Safety. You can place an order in person or through the mail.
5) Search Systems Premium Criminal Records. Our Search Systems Premium criminal record database contains over 500 million U.S. state and national criminal records, and over 75 national and international terrorist, excluded, sanctioned, and debarred persons, and most wanted databases. The cost per search of the entire database is $14.95 and a statewide Utah search is $9.95. results are immediate. Our Utah records include criminal convictions from the District Courts; Department of Corrections inmate records; and registered offender records.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.