Premium Databases


Tennessee Criminal Records

1) Free searches - listed below. Tennessee provides access to a limited number of free criminal records databases. There is no free database for statewide court records. We suggest you start with the resources below for inmates and felony offenders from the Department of Corrections. Also available are databases for Methamphetamine offenders; statewide registered offenders; federal inmates; federal criminal records (through the inexpensive PACER system); and traffic citations, inmates, warrants, criminal court records & dockets, booking reports, and crime maps from available cities and counties.

2) Tennessee Bureau of Investigation. Another option is to use the resource titled “Criminal Histories (information)” below for details on how to order a criminal history check of all arrests from the Tennessee Bureau of Investigation (TBI). They offer two types: one is a fingerprint-based check for applicants as a condition of employment; the other is a name-based search for the general public. Both cost $29. Results can be returned via email or mail. As TBI does not include federal records, we also recommend a search of federal inmates and federal court records (as described in option 1 above).

3) Search Systems State, National, and International Criminal Records. Criminals don't stop at state borders.  Expand your search with our Search Systems Premium criminal record database - the largest available to the public online containing over 400 million criminal records in all states.  Includes over 70 national and international terrorist, debarred persons, and most wanted databases.  The cost per search is $14.95 and results are immediate.  See Inside Edition's report on YouTube.

Our Tennessee records include felony and misdemeanor records from all 95 counties; Department of Corrections inmate records; and registered offenders. A search of Tennessee records only is $9.95, immediate results.


Tennessee PACER U.S. District Court Criminal Records

If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.

  • Public Records

Public Records

Please use the Report Broken Link form if any of the above resources do not connect