Pennsylvania Criminal Records
1) Pennsylvania Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search for criminal wants and warrants in Pennsylvania.
2) Free searches - listed below. Pennsylvania provides excellent free access to criminal record databases. To do your own search we suggest that you start with the “Featured Public Records” and search the Court of Common Pleas, Magisterial District Courts, Pennsylvania Department of Corrections Inmates, Registered Offenders, PACER U.S. District Court (requires registration and a small fee) for Federal records, and any of the county court databases that match where your subject has resided. Philadelphia has a large number of available court databases, so be sure to go to page 3 of this section to search Philadelphia records if it’s applicable.
3) PATCH. Another option is to use the link below to the Pennsylvania Access to Criminal History (PATCH) service. PATCH will provide a Pennsylvania criminal history for $10, including all convictions, all arrests under 3 years old for which the repository has not received a disposition, and warrants. Law enforcement receives full histories. Requests made by non-criminal justice agencies and individuals are subject “to edit criteria contained in the law.” Results are promised within 24 hours. This does not include U.S. Federal Records, so we recommend a PACER search as well.
4) Search Systems State, National, and International Criminal Records. Criminals don't stop at state borders. Expand your search with our Search Systems Premium criminal record database - the largest available to the public online containing over 400 million criminal records in all states. Includes over 70 national and international terrorist, debarred persons, and most wanted databases. The cost per search is $14.95 and results are immediate. See Inside Edition's report on YouTube.
Our Pennsylvania records include District Court felony, misdemeanor & traffic convictions; Common Pleas Courts & Philadelphia Municipal Court felony & misdemeanor convictions; Department of Corrections inmate records, and registered offender records. A search of Pennsylvania records only is $9.95, immediate results.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
- Pennsylvania Criminal Records Free Search
|Child Abuse History Clearance (Info) |
Information from the Pennsylvania Department of Welfare on how to obtain a Pennsylvania Child Abuse History Clearance. Clearance requires an FBI fingerprint based FBI record check. An online criminal record check is not sufficient.
|Criminal Histories | PATCH Pay Site|
This service was established by the Pennsylvania Criminal History Information Act and provides access to the Pennsylvania Access to the Criminal History (PATCH) System for Pennsylvania criminal records.
Inmate locator from the Pennsylvania Department of Corrections.
|Inmates | VineLink |
Search VineLink for Pennsylvania prison, jail, and correctional facility inmates.
|Appeals Court Records |
Search the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System for Supreme, Superior, or Commonwealth Appellate Court Web Docket Sheets by docket number or by court name and docket type, district, party name, etc.
|Cameron County Court Records - Criminal |
Provided by the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Court of Common Pleas. Search Dockets for criminal, administrative, miscellaneous, summary, and summary appeal cases in Cameron County.
|Clinton County | Inmates |
Click on "Daily Housing Report" for the list of current inmates at the Clinton County Correctional Facility.
|Columbia County Warrants |
Use this service of the Sheriff of Columbia County, Pennsylvania to browse their Bench Warrant List.
|Mifflin County Inmates |
Search the Mifflin County, Pennsylvania inmate database for active and released inmates by name, booking number, State ID, or permanent number.
|Norristown Warrants |
Browse this Norristown, Pennsylvania office of the District Attorney database by name for a list of active bench warrants.
|Philadelphia Crime Maps |
Provided by: City of Philadelphia, Pennsylvania. Search this service by type of map, geography, and category to interactively view crime maps.
|Philadelphia | Municipal Criminal Court Calendar |
Search the Philadelphia, Pennsylvania Municipal Court calendars by defendant name, attorney name, date, or courtroom. Provided by The Philadelphia Courts First Judicial District of Pennsylvania.
|Warren County Court Records - Criminal |
Provided by the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Court of Common Pleas. Search Dockets for criminal, administrative, miscellaneous, summary, and summary appeal cases in Warren County.
|Wayne County Court Records - Criminal |
Provided by the Pennsylvania Unified Judicial System Court of Common Pleas. Search Dockets for criminal, administrative, miscellaneous, summary, and summary appeal cases in Wayne County.
|Williamsport Warrants |
Wanted persons and outstanding warrants issued by the Williamsport, Pennsylvania Police Department.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.