Ohio Criminal Records
1) Ohio Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search criminal most wanted and active warrant databases in Ohio. Includes those for parole violators, Lucas County, Department of Corrections, Columbus, Akron, Franklin County, Montgomery County, and many more.
2) Free searches - listed below. Ohio provides a large number of free criminal court, inmate, and offender databases online. Court records are not combined into a single database such as you’ll find in states such as Maryland, Alaska, Pennsylvania, and Minnesota, so in Ohio it takes more time to do free searches. Go here for our current list of Ohio Court Records.
3) Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification & Investigation. Ohio Office of Criminal Justice Services information on how to order a criminal history check. If you submit the fingerprints of the subject, the BCI&I will check those against their fingerprint database to determine if there is a criminal record. Costs vary.
4) Search Systems State, National, and International Criminal Records. Save time with our Search Systems Premium criminal record database containing over 500 million state, national, and international records. The cost is $14.95 per search and results are immediate. Our Ohio database include 175 Common Pleas and Municipal Courts in 87 counties; Department of Corrections inmate records; habitual offenders; and registered offenders. A search of Ohio records only is $9.95, immediate results.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
- Ohio Criminal Records Free Search
|Criminal Background Search in Ohio and Nationwide Pay Site|
Use our huge criminal record database to search Ohio criminal records statewide for $9.95. Includes court records from 169 Ohio Common Pleas and Municipal Courts, Department of Corrections inmate records, sex offenders, and habitual offenders.
|Inmates | Death Row |
List of current death row inmates from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
|Offender Registry |
Registered sex offender and predator search from the Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Correction.
|Ohio Criminal Histories |
Information from the Ohio Attorney General on how to order an Ohio Bureau of Criminal Identification and Investigation (BCI&I) criminal history check.
|Ohio Inmates |
Ohio Department of Rehabilitation and Corrections current inmates and released offenders.
|Southeast Regional Jail Inmates |
Southeast Ohio Regional Jail facility roster of current, recently booked, and recently released inmates. Includes Athens, Hocking, Morgan, Perry, and Vinton counties.
|Adams County Inmates |
Search for current Adams County, Ohio Sheriff's Office inmates by name or browse the detainee list.
|Highland County Inmates |
Highland County Sheriff Office list of inmates currently incarcerated in the Highland County jail.
|Licking County | Inmates |
Current inmate roster, including charges and dispositions, from the Licking County Sheriff's Office.
|Logan County Inmates |
Browse this Logan County, Ohio Sheriff's Office list by name for persons currently incarcerated in the Logan County Jail. Provides inmate name and charges filed.
|Mercer County Inmates |
Browse the list or search by name the Mercer County, Ohio Corrections Department current and released inmate listings. Use Internet Explorer.
|Pickaway County Inmates |
Search by name or browse the list of all current booked inmates of the Pickaway County, Ohio Corrections Department.
|Shelby County Inmates |
Browse the Shelby County, Ohio Sheriff's Office jail roster by name for current inmates.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.