1) Nebraska Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search for criminal wants and warrants in Nebraska.
2) Free searches - listed below. Nebraska offers limited criminal record resources for free. If you want to explore the free options, we suggest you start with the resource below for Omaha and Lincoln Criminal Histories, or Lancaster County Court Criminal & Traffic Cases. If your subject isn’t from any of those areas, try the statewide resources at the top for Department of Corrections inmates; federal inmates; statewide registered offenders; and federal criminal court records (through the inexpensive PACER system).
3) Nebraska Trial Courts. A good solution to the limitations of option 1 above is to search for statewide Nebraska criminal court record searches through the Nebraska Trial Courts Case Search System. Access that database via the “Court Records – Criminal” resource below. Their system requires registration and a $15 fee per search. You can view up to 30 cases per name search.
4) Nebraska State Patrol. Another option is to order a criminal history from the Nebraska State Patrol (NSP). Search reports include statewide arrests and convictions.
5) Search Systems State, National, and International Criminal Records. Expand your search and use our database of over 550 million national and international criminal records for only $14.95. No registration or monthly fee, and results are immediate.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.