Illinois Criminal Records
1) Illinois Warrants and Most Wanted Directory. Search for criminal wants and warrants in Illinois.
1) Free searches - listed below. The Circuit Courts of Illinois handle all criminal cases, and most Circuit Courts provide free databases online. Thus if you know the counties where your subject has resided, then a free criminal background search is easy to obtain. Use the resources below for Circuit Court databases in each county. Also available are county inmate databases, and databases for statewide Department of Corrections inmates; Federal Bureau of Prisons inmates; violent offenders against youth; registered offenders; Methamphetamine manufacturers; and federal criminal court records (the inexpensive PACER system).
2) Illinois State Police. Another option is to use the resource below titled “Criminal Histories” for information from the Illinois State Police (ISP) on how to order a statewide criminal conviction check. Non-fingerprint searches are $16. Fingerprint searches are $20. Results are returned by mail. This does not include U.S. Federal Records, so we recommend a PACER search, and a check of federal inmates as well.
3) Search Systems State, National, and International Criminal Records. Criminals don't stop at state borders. Expand your search with our Search Systems Premium criminal record database - the largest available to the public online containing over 400 million criminal records in all states. Includes over 70 national and international terrorist, debarred persons, and most wanted databases. The cost per search is $14.95 and results are immediate. See Inside Edition's report on YouTube.
Our Illinois records include felony and/or misdemeanor convictions from 72 counties; Department of Corrections current and former inmate records; Methamphetamine offenders; child murderers & violent offenders against youth; and registered offenders. A search of Illinois records only is $9.95, immediate results.
If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.
- Illinois Criminal Records Free Search
|Criminal Court Records |
Use this Judici service to access criminal court records from 64 courts in Illinois. From their page, select the county at the top menu.
|Criminal Histories (information) |
Information from the Illinois State Police on how to order criminal history searches under the provisions of the Uniform Conviction Information Act.
|Methamphetamine Manufacturers in Illinois |
Use this Illinois State Police service to search for persons convicted for manufacturing methamphetamines. Search by last name, county of conviction, and/or conviction date.
|Adams County Inmates |
Use this Adams County, Illinois Sheriff's Office service to browse the inmate population roster.
|Cook County Inmates |
Search the Cook County Sheriff's Office inmate records by name or jail number.
|DuPage County Inmates | SIRIS |
DuPage County, Illinois Sheriff's Inmate Reference Information System (S.I.R.I.S.). Search by name for current inmates or view inmate photos.
|Joliet Convict Register |
Browse this Illinois Trails listing of transcripts from the Joliet, Illinois prison convict registers.
|Kane County Indictments |
The State's Attorney's office of Kane County, Illinois provides these daily listings of indictments, with information including suspect name, DOB, address, arresting agency and charges.
|Kendall County Pay Site|
Kendall County court record from eMagnus. Requires subscription.
|LaSalle County Criminal Court Records Pay Site|
Search the LaSalle County, Illinois Court system by name, address, date, etc. for recorded documents. Requires registration with the Jano Justice System.
|Macon County |
Criminal court filings and daily dockets in Macon County.
|McHenry County Criminal Court Records |
Find criminal and traffic filings from the McHenry County Circuit Court. Search by name, case number, or ticket number. Also includes civil, small claims, and family law records.
|Peoria County |
Peoria County criminal and traffic court records, inmates, and jail bond records.
|Pittsfield Arrests |
Browse a list of recent arrests made by the Pittsfield, Illinois Police. Tip: Click on "Arrests" at bottom of page. PDF format.
|Rockford Arrest Log |
Browse the Rockford, Illinois Police arrest log for the past 7 days. Tip: Scroll to bottom of page and click on "Arrest Log". PDF format.
|Will County Inmates |
Use this service from the Will County, Illinois Sheriff's office to search for inmates by name or CIMIS number.
|Winnebago County |
Civil, criminal, and traffic case records from the Winnebago County 17th Judicial Circuit Court.
|Winthrop Harbor Arrests |
Browse the police department of Winthrop Harbor, Illinois arrest listings, with information including arresting officer, suspect, charges, bond amount and incident date, location and details.
Do a comprehensive background search of over 500 million court, inmate, corrections, offender, and fugitive records.