Search Free Public Records

Free Public Records at          Search by Type of Record          Criminal Records          Maine

Search Systems Premium

Criminal Records
Bankruptcies, Judgments, Liens
Tenant Screening
National Security Databases


People Search
Reverse Phone Lookup
Background Check
Instant Email Lookup
Instant Property Report


Maine Criminal Records

1) Free searches - listed below. Unfortunately, Maine offers few free criminal record databases. The Judicial Branch in Maine does not make criminal court records available online. You can contact the clerk of the court for case information, or order a search from the Maine State Police (see option #2 below). If you want to start with free databases, you can check for federal inmates, statewide registered offenders, or arrest logs from Cumberland County, York County, and South Portland. Those resources are below. We also list the PACER system for federal criminal court records. PACER is a pay site, but inexpensive.

2) Maine State Police. Another option is to use the resource below for the Maine State Police State Bureau of Identification and order a statewide criminal history check. They will perform a search of adult and juvenile conviction and adjudication information, and also pending cases less than one year old. Results are sent via email within two hours. Cost is $31 for non-subscribers and $21 for subscribers.

3) Search Systems State, National, and International Criminal Records. Criminals don't stop at state borders.  Expand your search with our Search Systems Premium criminal record database - the largest available to the public online containing over 450 million criminal records in all states.  Includes over 70 national and international terrorist, debarred persons, and most wanted databases.  The cost per search is $14.95 and results are immediate.  See Inside Edition's report on YouTube.

   People Search  Advertisement  
First Name
MI Last Name State  
I entered a partial first name above

If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.

Public Records

Corrections & Registered Offenders  Pay Site

Use this Search Systems Premium service to search statewide in Maine for corrections records and registered offenders.

Court Records - U.S. District PACER  Pay Site

Search U.S. District Court of Maine PACER system Federal civil & criminal court records by case number, party name, filing date, or last update. Provides dockets and documents.

Criminal History

Use this Maine State Police service to request a criminal history record or juvenile crime information record check. This is not an online database. Requests are processed by the State Bureau of Identification.

Cumberland County Arrest Logs

View (PDF format) the Cumberland County, Maine Sheriff's weekly arrest logs.

Inmate and Probationers | Maine Department of Corrections

Search Maine Department of Corrections records of incarcerated inmates and offenders currently on probation.

Kennebec County | Inmates

Current inmate roster from the Kennebec County Corrections Facility.

Maine Active Warrants and Most Wanted

Go to our Maine criminal warrants and most wanted page to access city and county warrant and wanted records in Maine.

Registered Offenders

Use this service of the Maine State Police to search for sex offenders by city/town, zip code or name of the offender. Provides, name, photo, date of birth, place of employment, etc.

South Portland Arrest Logs

Browse these weekly arrest logs from the South Portland, Maine Police Department. PDF format.

York County Police Logs

Search this York County Coast Star service by name and year or browse by year and month for Police Logs published in the York County, Maine area.

Please use the Report Broken Link form if any of the above resources do not connect

Privacy Policy