Search Free Public Records

Free Public Records at          Search by Type of Record          Criminal Records          Wyoming

Search Systems Premium

Criminal Records
Bankruptcies, Judgments, Liens
Tenant Screening
National Security Databases


People Search
Reverse Phone Lookup
Background Check
Instant Email Lookup
Instant Property Report


Wyoming Criminal Records

NOTE: We do not offer Wyoming criminal record searches through our Premium database, as the state only sends us registered offender records. If you were redirected from our Premium page, it is because we want you to be aware of the other options listed below.

1) Free searches - listed below. Wyoming does not provide online access to criminal court records. Contact the Clerk of Court directly for information about record searches in your county. You can search online for the following: statewide registered offenders; federal inmates; federal criminal court records (through the inexpensive PACER U.S. District Court system); Goshen County inmates and recent bookings; and Sweetwater County inmates.

2) Attorney General Division of Criminal Investigation.  Find details on how to order a statewide search of criminal arrests and convictions from the Wyoming Attorney General Division of Criminal Investigation. NOTE: You can only order a check on yourself, not another individual. The statewide search is $15. If you want to include an FBI check of national and federal criminal records, there is an additional fee of $24 required. A fingerprint card is necessary for the search, for which you will be charged another $5.

3) Local researchers. You can hire a court researcher to go into local court houses to search court records. Many process server companies will also do court research.

Beyond Wyoming Our Premium national criminal records database contains over 550 million records and the cost per search is $14.95.  Results are immediate.

   People Search  Advertisement  
First Name
MI Last Name State  
I entered a partial first name above

If you find a broken link below, please use the Report a Broken Link form to let us know.

  • Public Records

Public Records

Please use the Report Broken Link form if any of the above resources do not connect

Privacy Policy